Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goals for This Course

            My goals for this course is that I can understand the the musical notes so I can be able to play the guitar and could write songs for myself. I had longed to learn the guitar because I think this instrument is very classical, convenient to carry around to places and is very popular. I also want to be able to write simple and easy songs because that is one of my purpose to study the Guitar.

3 comments:

  1. By the end of the course, you should be accomplish all of the goals you have. I am glad you seem so excited about the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aslo agree with you because i like her, too. she is a very good artist,i think you will be the same as her.FIGHTING

    ReplyDelete
  3. i aslo agree with you because i like her, too. she is a very good artist,i think you will be the same as her.FIGHTING

    ReplyDelete